- Protects up to 30 acres (12 hectares)
- All-in-One Unit with 20-Speaker Tower
- Ideal for large crops and airfields
- Sound chips easily replaced in the field
- Solar panel included
The Super Pro Amp is our most powerful system. It includes two high-output amplifiers driving our specially designed 20 speaker tower. The intense, sound output effectively covers up to 30 acres (12 hectares).
The solid-state electronics are mounted inside a NEMA-rated control box that is suitable for most any weather condition. The Bird Gard Super Pro Amp is fully programmable, with adjustments for volume, specific sound combinations, daylight, night, or 24-hour operation. Every six seconds a randomly selected sound is broadcast at a randomly selected frequency out of a randomly selected speaker. It sounds like there are many different birds in distress spread throughout the protected area. Also included are four different random features that vary the sound, the sound duration, length of time between sounds and the sound location so birds don't get accustomed to the sound pattern.
The sound chip is located on the face plate so it can be easily changed in the field for protection against a greater variety of birds. Please click here for help in identifying the birds causing you problems. The controller electronically modulates calls so it sounds like different injured birds of the same species.
The control unit, speaker tower and included solar panel are a single, stand-alone unit. The built-in high power amplifiers broadcast crystal-clear digital sound output through (20) weather-resistant speakers enclosed in a metal case. The Bird Gard Super Pro Amp effectively covers an area approximately 1,200 x 1,200 feet (366 x 366 meters).
Note: This unit is capable of sound output up to 125 decibels, hearing protection is recommended.
- Generating unit with two built-in high-output amplifiers
- 20-speaker weather-resistant tower
- Weather-resistant NEMA-rated enclosure
- 40-watt solar panel with voltage regulator
- Weather-proof battery/regulator storage box
- User replaceable sound chip with 8 sounds
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Battery cables with clips
Note: AC power adapter is NOT available for this unit
- The Super Pro Amp is preset on DAY, SHORT, RANDOM - all that is required is that the speakers and power are connected and the unit turned ON
- Once the Bird Gard Super Pro Amp is up and running, it can provide 24-hour protection
- A light sensor operates the unit during daylight or night time or both
- The battery must never be allowed to die
- A deep-cycle battery in excess of 100 amps is recommended
- Solar panel eliminates the need to periodically recharge the 12-volt battery
- Solid-State design requires no maintenance
An occasional spray with electrical contact cleaner over the connection points and switches will ensure years of trouble free use.
In the off-season the system should be stored in an insect proof container (e.g. a taped up box) to ensure that insects, ants or wasps don't build nests inside the control box or speakers as this may render the system inoperable.
- Box Dimensions: 24 x 17 x 15 inches (60.96 x 43.18 x 38.1 cm)
- Box Weight: 26 lbs. (11.7 kg)
- 40-Watt Solar Panel Dimensions: 30 x 21 x 3 inches (76.20 x 53.34 x 7.62 cm)
- 40-watt Solar Panel Box Weight: 14 lbs. (6.3 kg)
- Frequency Range: 2,000 - 10,000 Hz (Up to 125 decibels)
- Power Input: 12VDC (3 AMPS) via Solar Panel and Battery
- Sound Output: 125dB @ 1 meter
- Output Coverage: Approximately 1,200 x 1,200 feet (366 x 366 meters)
ABSOLUTE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with the operation, quality or results of using ANY Bird Gard product, simply return the product to the place of purchase within 1 year for a prompt refund of your purchase price.