- Transmit/Control unit covers up to 1,000 ft. (308 meters)
- Each Receive/Speaker covers up to 6 acres (2.4 hectares)
- Includes 1 Transmit/Control and 1 Receive/Speaker unit
- Sound chips easily replaced in the field
Bird Gard Super Pro Wireless is ideal for areas where running cables are not practical or where large areas need to be protected. A single Transmit/Control unit operates an unlimited number or Receive/Speaker units within a 1,000 foot (330 meter) line of sight radius. The solid-state electronics are mounted inside a weather-resistant control box suitable for most any condition. The Bird Gard Super Pro wireless is fully programmable, with adjustments for volume, specific sound combinations, daylight, night, or 24-hour operation. Each Receive/Speaker unit contains four high power amplifiers and four speakers enclosed in a metal housing for crystal-clear digital output in any weather. As bird pressure increases, additional Receive units may be added to especially difficult problem areas where birds may be attacking.
The sound chip is located on the face plate of the Transmit/Control unit so it can be easily changed in the field for protection against a greater variety of birds. Please click here for help in identifying the birds causing you problems. The controller electronically modulates calls so it sounds like different injured birds of the same species.
Please note: High-voltage electrical transmission lines and cell phone towers in close proximity may interfere with the operation of the Super Pro Wireless unit. In these situations, the regular Super Pro unit (wired version) must be used.
The Transmit/Control unit mounts easily to a post or pole using the included mounting hardware and is powered by either 110/220VAC or 12-volt battery. Each Receive/Speaker unit effectively covers a circular area approximately 600 feet. (185 meters) in diameter Each Receive/Speaker unit is powered by a 12-volt battery (not included). Optional solar panels are available to keep batteries trickle charged to keep batteries from dying.
Bird Gard Super Pro Wireless Transmit/Control unit broadcasts up to 1,000 feet (308 meters) line of sight in any direction. Each Receive/Speaker unit covers up to 6 Acres (2.4 hectares)! You can use unlimited Receive/Speaker units within the 1,000 foot (308 meter) radius.
- Large Fish Farms
- Livestock Feedlots
- One Transmit/Control unit with a range up to 1,000 feet. (308 meters) line of sight
- Weather-resistant enclosure
- User replaceable sound chip with 8 sounds
- Mounting bracket
- Power adapter with 50 feet (15 meters) of cable
- Two Battery cables with clips
- One Receive/Speaker unit with 4-speakers enclosed in weather resistant metal housing (requires 1/2" OD metal pipe for mounting [not included])
- Additional Receive/Speaker units
- 15-Watt solar panel to keep batteries continuously charged
- The Bird Gard Super Pro Wireless is preset on DAY, SHORT, RANDOM - all that is required is that the speakers and power are connected and the unit turned ON
- Once the Super Pro Wireless is up and running, it can provide 24-hour protection
- A light sensor operates the unit during daylight or night time or both
- The battery must never be allowed to die
- A deep cycle 12-volt battery in excess of 100 amps is recommended
Solar Panel (Optional)
- Solar panel eliminates the need to periodically recharge the 12-volt battery
- Solid-State design requires no maintenance
An occasional spray with electrical contact cleaner over the connection points and switches will ensure years of trouble free use.
In the off-season the system should be stored in an insect proof container (e.g. a taped up box) to ensure that insects, ants or wasps don't build nests inside the control box or speakers as this may render the system inoperable.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 19 x 13 x 7 inches (48.3 x 33 x 17.8 cm)
- Receive/Speaker Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 4 inches (20.32 x 20.32 x 10.16 cm)
- Unit Weight: 11 lbs. 10 oz. (5.3 kg)
- Frequency: Range: 2,000 - 10,000 Hz
- Power Input: (Transmit unit): 12VDC (1 AMP) Power Adapter 110/220VAC
- Power Input: (Receive/Speaker unit): 12VDC (1 AMP)
- Sound Output: 105-110dB @ 1 meter
- Output Pattern: Circular
- Output Coverage (Each Receive/Speaker unit): Approximately 600 feet (91.4 meters) in diameter
- UL/CUL/CE Listed: EPA Establishment Number 075130-OR-001
- FCC ID: XGA-0045T
ABSOLUTE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with the operation, quality or results of using ANY Bird Gard product, simply return the product to the place of purchase within 1 year for a prompt refund of your purchase price.