- Protects up to 6 acres (2.4 hectares)
- Includes 4 speakers
- Sound chips easily replaced in the field
Bird Gard Super Pro is our most popular unit and features four high power amplifiers and four external speakers for crystal-clear digital output. The solid-state electronics are mounted inside a weather-resistant control box suitable for most any condition. The Bird Gard Super Pro is fully programmable, with adjustments for volume, specific sound combinations, daylight, night, or 24-hour operation. Every six seconds a randomly selected sound is broadcast at a randomly selected frequency out of a randomly selected speaker. It sounds like there are many different birds in distress spread throughout the protected area. Also included are four different random features that vary the sound, the sound duration, length of time between sounds and the sound location so birds don't get accustomed to the sound pattern.
The sound chip is located on the face plate so it can be easily changed in the field for protection against a greater variety of birds. Please click here for help in identifying the birds causing you problems. The controller electronically modulates calls so it sounds like different injured birds of the same species.
The control unit mounts easily to a post or pole using the included mounting hardware and bracket, and features four built-in amplifiers for high-volume, crystal-clear digital sound output. The four weatherproof speakers with cable allow many diverse sound coverage patterns. Each speaker effectively covers a cone shaped area approximately 300 x 200 feet (91.4 x 61.5 meters). A 4-speaker metal enclosure can be substituted for the individual speakers to protect an area approximately 600 x 600 feet (182 x 182 meters).
- Large Fish Farms
- Livestock Feedlots
- Generating unit with four built-in amplifiers
- Four external speakers, each with 100 feet of cable (30 meters). Optional 4-speaker metal enclosure can be substituted for the 4 individual speakers.
- Weather-resistant enclosure
- User replaceable sound chip with 8 sounds
- Mounting bracket
- Power adapter with 50 feet (15 meters) of cable
- Battery cables with clips
- 15-Watt solar panel to keep your battery continuously charged
- 4-Speaker metal enclosure may be substituted for the (4) individual speakers
- The Super Pro is pre-set on DAY, SHORT, RANDOM - all that is required is that the speakers and power are connected and the unit turned ON
- Once the Bird Gard Super Pro is up and running, it can provide 24-hour protection
- A light sensor operates the unit during daylight or night time or both
- The battery must never be allowed to die
- A deep cycle battery in excess of 100 amps is recommended
- Solar panel eliminates the need to periodically recharge the 12-volt battery
- Solid-State design requires no maintenance
An occasional spray with electrical contact cleaner over the connection points and switches will ensure years of trouble-free use.
In the off-season the system should be stored in an insect proof container (e.g. a taped up box) to ensure that insects, ants or wasps don't build nests inside the control box or speakers as this may render the system inoperable.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 19 x 13 x 7 inches (48.26 x 33 x 17.8 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 11.3 lbs. (5.1 kg)
- Frequency: Range: 2,000 - 10,000 Hz
- Power Input: 12VDC (1 AMP)
- Power Adapter: 110/220VAC
- Sound Output: 105-110dB @ 1 meter
- Output Pattern: Cone Shaped
- Output Coverage (Each Speaker): Approximately 300 x 200 feet (91.4 x 61.5 meters).
- UL/CUL/CE Listed: EPA Establishment Number 075130-OR-001